Omron Devicenet slave write protect

surfzoid

Hi, we have spend 2 weeks, to find an issue of a problem we have with a CJ1M-CPU13 + slave/extension devicenet, we have no network defaults, no wiring problem, no address problem, we are able to read all the input correctly but we are not able to write in the devicenet network, nor TOR or analog output or regulation loop parameters.

Is there something who can disable write or enable write protection on an Omron devicenet slave/network ?

We put all files of our project (cx-integrator, programer...) in the folowing zip :
https://alphadeltaingenierie.com/Download/CxONE.2009.05.05.zip

Pretty strange as I have never had an issue with Omron and Device Net - that includes other vendors devices (as long as the dviece net file is sound) - explicit messaging etc. I can only suggest an adressing problem. Remember outputs are adressed before inputs - 2000 for outputs - 2008 for inputs etc depending on the adressing in the PLC.
Hope someone else can help.

Is there a RUN bit for the DeviceNet scanner card that you have to energize? There is in the AB world so I would think the same with the OMRON DeviceNet scanner as well.

Joe_WaZoo

Thanks for your repply, finaly in Cx-Programmer i have used CPU/Protect/Release all protection and also "clear cpu memory" and now it is okay i'm abble to write on the devicenet :)
So there is really a write protection in Omron Devicenet.