S7-GRaph question, Lenze positioning in a graph...

userxyz

I have a problem with Lenze positioning via the AIF interface. I control the 15 ECS drives (application version 1.3) with a 317 Siemens CPU on a profibus network.
The problem I see is that the lenzes are sometimes in a positioning state with a previous position. So I'm thinking the weirdest thing now.

Can it be that an arithmetic action is processed in a later CPU cycle then the Rising Edge (S1 S) ?

The only possible explanation is that the position is send later then the start command, not in the same cycle... Is this possible ?

kjgdkqs.jpg

Action S1 S means: As soon as step comes active the adress state is set to 1 and remains 1 ( Difference is manual is the word Enters state)
With Action N: when step is active the signal state of adress is 1
So maybe try S1 N

I don't know if this would help you

mmm

Action S1 S means: As soon as step comes active the adress state is set to 1 and remains 1 ( Difference is manual is the word Enters state)
With Action N: when step is active the signal state of adress is 1
So maybe try S1 N

I don't know if this would help you

I'll make them all S1 N, should do the trick if that's the problem.

As extra info screens of the manual
I wouldn't know for the other parameters, but if it doesn't hurt anyone, i would say give it a try đź“š

untitled.JPG untitled1.JPG

Extra info

Before you continue read this if i understand it well then the S1 action is readed like and event.
So when this event comes active it is been detected as a edge and excecuted except when there is an interlock then this interlock should be true also
I can't test it at this moment scince i don't have graph installed at this pc

untitled2.JPG untitled3.JPG untitled4.JPG