c200h problem

dis

the plc is c200h cpu01,and connect with a pro27,(all are very old),problem is that:
power off and then turn on ,only power light is on,other all off,the program didn't run,we must press clr and mon to run it.the pro27 show run password.

the normal situation is pro27 show monitor password

nobody change the setup,what is the problem?hardware(cpu or memory card) or software?
i download the manual of the pro27,but the key is not the same with my.

pls help me ,thank you very much.

What position is the key switch in?

Push "Clear", "Monitor", "Clear", than put the key switch into monitor and the program should run.

you say is right,but it was automatic before,now i must deal with it by manual when power restart.why do it not run when the pro27 show run password?