Citect Reports

Outrage

Hi All,

I'm generating some simple reports for a customer using Citect's inbuilt reporting functionality. They've now asked for a snapshot of a real time trend to be added onto the bottom of the report. I can find various ways of adding the trend data but not displaying an actual trend graphic.

The question is - is this possible using the basic Citect package or does this fall into the realms of "Citect Reports" software?

Thanks all,

Cheers,

Lee

I dont think you can without doing a load of custom software,

The basic Citect reports package is quite useful and gives you an Excel and Web portal for clients for reporting on Trends and Realtime data, and isn't too much money, unless you add historian of course !!

Might be worth a look