Siemens - Citect

alekbeck

Hi everyone.

I am currently trying make a HMI program, where i want to view the remaning time of my timer. I manage to view the time in seconds * 10 (30s = 300) but is there eny way to convert this value to minuttes and seconds ? If not, is there a way to devide the number by 10 in citect ?

You define the converion in the variable tag list. Fill in the values for the plc values and the engineering values and citect will scale it for you.

Thank for you`re help.

I found out how to convert seconds in to 00:00 (MIN:SEC) but for this to work i need a block that ignores the decimals.

Example: 1,22 = 1 . Does siemens have a block that does this operation ? If not, is there a other way to do this ?