SAE J1939 to plc

b370w

i want to monitor engine on plc touch screen, for speed, load % ,and all the normal stuff,how tough is it to set j1939 up to plc

i want to monitor engine on plc touch screen, for speed, load % ,and all the normal stuff,how tough is it to set j1939 up to plc

I am interested in this question also because if I retrofit recent vehicles to electric drive I have to know how to deal with all the sensors and I guess the stock computer. Only been on the very fringe of this question because I have other learning curves in front of me before I take this on.

The first question I have is are you going to put the engine (or vehicle) on a dyno?

Dan Bentler

no nothing like that there will be no add ons i need to see wat the engine is doin if up to speed before i engage gadget. emer shut down if things go bad. just the comman stuff