Understanding / Learning S5 Logic

stupidav

I am looking at a Print out and I am trying to understand what is happinging and after quite a bit of reading there is still a lot I a am lost at.

Code:
Segment 2 :

UN   M 36.0
SPB FB 181
NAME E DB 11

Segment 3 :

SPA PB 1

What is the UN. The M 36.0 is just Memory Bit 0 of Byte 36.

I know that the SP* is to call a different areas of code. but what is the difference between A and B in this example.

I am not sure what the Name does or the E does. DB 11 is just full of Hex Values (KH 0000 and stuff like that).

UN = AND NOT
SPB = Jump Conditionally (in this case when M36.0 = 0)
You will need to look at FB181 to see what is happening BUT it looks like it is using DB11
SPA PB1 = Jump Unconditionally to PB1