Need Mitsubishi FSos RPM Program

RMH

R
I need a program for a FXos to count RPM....such as using X0 as an input from a prox switch counting pulses and converting them to a "RPM" count so if the count is > xxx then turn on Mxx and < xxx turn on Mxxx.

Thanks

RMH, this is not a smash and grab site. Nobody will supply you with the logic without seeing what you have done so far.

We are here to help you - but not to do it for you.

First hint though:

If the pulses are very fast, you will need a high speed counter. X0 can be used for a dedicated HSC input.

But, the trick with mitsi is, if you use X0 as a HSC input, X0 does not appear in your ladder logic.

The high speed counters start at C235 so to count high speed pulses at X0, the line would look like this
--| M8000 |--------------------------------(C235)-

Where M8000 is the 'always on bit' Any pulses at X0 will now accumulate in C235