Braumat communication problem

Adeyemo

Hi,

I have a system that runs on Windows NT platform. Installed on this system is Braumat V5.3

I have upgraded the system to Windows 2000 but Braumat will not communicate with Siemens PLC (Step 7).

I tried to install Siemens Packet TDI Transport and Sinec H1 transport drivers that comes with Braumat package, but windows 2000 is not accepting it (maybe because it was intended for Windows NT).

I am suspecting that this could be the reason why the Braumat is not communicating with the PLC.

According to braumat manual, it state that the package can run on Windows NT, 2000, and XP platforms. Which works,indeed! but what did i do wrong?

can anybody help me out pls.

Is there a place I can download these drivers free on the net?

thanks, i need some help.

rgds,

Adeyemo