Omron c120

mpblanton

WE HAVE A OMRON C120 PLC THAT WAS ON A MACHINE IN OUR MEXICO FACILITY THAT LOST ITS PROGRAM AND THE BATTERY WAS DEAD. THEY SENT ME THE PLC BACK TO OUT USA FACILITY. I HAVE THE BACKUP PROGRAM AND RELOADING IS NO PROBLEM BUT THE STATUS LIGHTS ON THE FRONT OF THE UNIT IS LABLED WITH JAPANESE WRITING AND NEED TO KNOW WHICH LIGHT IS WHAT. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH LIGHTS ARE WHAT. ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE WIRING DIAGRAMS FOR A C120-ID217 AND A C120-OD412. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
THANKSo_O

I figued it out the four lights are top row Run lamp, Trouble lamp
bottom row, Output Inhibit, Alarm lamp, the output inhibit lamp was lit and did not know what it was but looking at a c200h seen it had all 4 lamps and one was an output inhibit did a program clear and lamp went off and reloaded program and all is well now.