RS networks

/sigh.
RSLinx, in it's various persona's, is a communications program, designed to allow various pieces of software to communicate on a native level with AB/Rockwell hardware, primarily PLC Processors, and associated IO.

RSNetworx is a programming and diagnostics tool, used to configure and troubleshoot some of the higher end (primarily Devicenet and ControlNet) networkable devices. RSNetworx for Ethernet is almost completely unnecessary, as Rockwell Ethernet devices cannot and need not be configured through networx.

Then see OZEE's response above.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have an PLC L35 (fmw 16) with address 192.168.1.1 and too many connected ethernet devices (3 hmi, a lot of ethernet port, asi...
Replies
Views
New to S7. Are the "Network 1/2/3/..." simply individual "rungs" of the ladder or is there more to it than that? Thanks
Replies
Views
So I was trying to shed some light on intermittent timeouts to a 1769-AENTR from CompactLogix L36ERM (basically timeouts are counting up in...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I have 3 devicenet Westlock Intellis Valve networks and considering the way DeviceNet is going, I'm wondering if anyone has seen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom