Citect SCADA Web client Problem

Noor

Hey every body , I am using citectscada v6 and I use Citectscada Web Client and I have a problem that I want some body to help me with ,,, the problem is when I use web client as a client side It does not display the status of the tags of the page of my project , knowing that I am using an external I/O device.
So any one can help me in this problem and tell me the reson which cause it ?? :confused:

waiting for answers :oops:
best regards

Hey every body , I am using citectscada v6 and I use Citectscada Web Client and I have a problem that I want some body to help me with ,,, the problem is when I use web client as a client side It does not display the status of the tags of the page of my project , knowing that I am using an external I/O device.
So any one can help me in this problem and tell me the reson which cause it ?? :confused:

waiting for answers :oops:
best regards

I assume this means that your server is getting all the data ok? Is it #COM that you are receiving at the client?

Do you have a proxy set up in the .ini file? if so, disable it.

WEB client Problem Cont.

hey again , for more info ,the external IO devcie that I am using is a plc with an ethernet communication , so that I don't have to use the #COM port , the Project works fine in the server side , but It deos not appear the status of the tags of the plc on the client side, can any one explain ??

WEB client Problem Cont.

hey every body, I need help with my problem, can any one help me ??:confused: I am waiting for it.

best regards

hey every body, I need help with my problem, can any one help me ??:confused: I am waiting for it.

best regards

The webclient can be tricky to get running sometimes as you are finding out, i spoke to Citect support in the end, they sorted my problems, i suggest you do the same as already suggested.

Your post makes very little sense to me. Please elaborate and/or post screenshots.

Are there any circumstances where you can view any tag from the web client?

Your post makes very little sense to me. Please elaborate and/or post screenshots.

Are there any circumstances where you can view any tag from the web client?

Makes sense if you use Citect !!

Judging by previous posts its probably not licensed properly as the Webclient license usually sits on the hardware key.

Web Cleint Problem

hello there , the case that I want to ask for is ,with using the web client I depolyed the Example project which is existed in citect scada v6 , It works fine in both server and client side, knowing that it is using internal disk for communication , BUT in my project I use External IO device , is that effect the status of the PLC Tags which I need to display there status :rolleyes:??

best regards

hello there , the case that I want to ask for is ,with using the web client I depolyed the Example project which is existed in citect scada v6 , It works fine in both server and client side, knowing that it is using internal disk for communication , BUT in my project I use External IO device , is that effect the status of the PLC Tags which I need to display there status :rolleyes:??

best regards

Noor, please clarfiy, have you got a hardware license key with a valid Citect Webclient license on it ?

If you have not the Webclient WILL NOT WORK whatever you do to your disk, external or any other I\O device.

Tragically1969, i believe you are incorrect. You are seriously leading the guy down the wrong path, talk about the blind leading the blind.