Addressing Analog M1100

Hi Hojland,

It will depend on the expansion slot number and the channel of that slot you are using...
For example, if you fit a 1762-IF4 and make it the first expansion module - and you want to address the first analogue channel of that module, you would use I:1.0 as the address in your code (in your case, the Input address of an SCP block). The spare channels would be I:1.1/I:1.2/I:1.3.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rob

šŸ™ƒ ...Sorry, forgot all about those ones!

Don't use the built in very often. From memory, i think the data range is something like 0-1023. I have used a 500ohm resistor across them and used 4-20mA transmitters (range is approx 202-1023)in the past, and they seem ok for basic process monitoring...

Hope this (also) helps!

Rob

Similar Topics

I apologize if I've missed an existing thread on this topic. I have added a siemens rack to replace a Beckhoff remote IO rack and all is well...
Replies
Views
Good day! i would like to ask about what are the analog addresses in mitsubishi plc..the siemens s7 300 plc has PIW and PQW.. what should i use...
Replies
Views
i was wonder how i would go about addressing an analog current generator in cx-programmer that is connected from the slave drt1-ad04. The master...
Replies
Views
The noob returns! In the attached image, you can see where I've configured a remote analog output. Where I'm having a hard time, laughably...
Replies
Views
Hi, In InTouch (I'm using v9.5) you can address bits of a tag like this: tagname.01 = 0; This has the advantages of only having to set up one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom