S7 ImgRd

doyletuttle

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with reading my S7 MMC card with S7 ImgRD. It keeps responding with

"Query did not return expected dive number"

I know that I am choosing the correct drive letter. I have a Kingston multi card reader and it shows in windows as 3 different drives. I have tried them all. When I click on the drives in my computer the one that has the MMC card in it, it will ask me if I want to format it. I choose no for sure as I don't want to make that mistake. The only problem is that the S7IMGRD keeps giving me this response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

b.t.w. There isn't any kind of password on the MMC card so that shouldn't be any problem. Again, Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with reading my S7 MMC card with S7 ImgRD. It keeps responding with

"Query did not return expected dive number"

I know that I am choosing the correct drive letter. I have a Kingston multi card reader and it shows in windows as 3 different drives. I have tried them all. When I click on the drives in my computer the one that has the MMC card in it, it will ask me if I want to format it. I choose no for sure as I don't want to make that mistake. The only problem is that the S7IMGRD keeps giving me this response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

b.t.w. There isn't any kind of password on the MMC card so that shouldn't be any problem. Again, Thanks.
Dear Friend,
I had the same problem but finally I found out that I should run S7imgRd on Win XP not Win7. By using Win XP, S7imgRd worked perfectly and even decoded the password on MMC for me.