Usb to dh+ cable

tadams73

Has anyone had any luck with this cable. Im useing a kt card for now but would like to try these out. Do the drivers for this cable come with it or do i need to search for it. Thanks

Everything you need comes with it. It does work well and I have not had one issue as of yet. It is actually less expensive than the PCMK and the cable, but you will need one for each now. Before you could buy the DH+ and the DH485 for the PCMK but now they are seperate.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1784-U2DN, and I have a flashing red light on the module status LED. Manual says I have a recoverable fault….but it doesnt say...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I just purchased a Windows 10 Hp Laptop. Of course no serial ports , but 3 USB ports . Need a USB to Serial cable to go to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to upload 2 Omron PLC programs from those PLC's: CQM1 CPU21 and CJ1M CPU22. On my laptop I have just USB ports. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased a Cpm1a plc to learn programming. I have syswin running on my windows 10 tablet and the plc came with a usb-cif02...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom