Where can I get a version of RSLinx 2.4 or so

Ctrayler

I need to know if someone has a place that they know of where I could get a download of RSLinx Lite 2.4 or around there, The newest versions check your operating system and since I am using XP home they will not install. I have downloaded version 1.7 from AB website but I keep getting a message saying that there is a kernel error: not enough memory to load driver when trying to start the driver setup for a PIC, I know that PICs are a pain but seems that the software version might not want to run with my xp or something. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Context: Mitsubishi Q series Hi, today I configured an analogue input into the PLC. Then I injected 4-20mA at the terminal block. The digital...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing RSLogix 5000 on a new laptop, and I want to have versions 16 to 20 installed. On my old laptop I have version 20.00.00, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can you please give me a link (or what ever :D) to a demo version of the InTocuh SCADA software ? Wonderware's site isn't offering the...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom