Tty interface

AROOPGOSWAMI

can anyone tell me what is the voltage of the adapter for TTY interface which is required communication between siemens s5 plc and pc via com port

you must use an interface!! the voltage can be up to 24 volts with a max of 30 it is a current loop so just measure the openloop voltage on the S5

Similar Topics

C
I have to reprogram some older version Siemens S7 212 (6ES7-212-1AA01-0XB0). I'm using Version 4 MicroWin and the newer USB type of PPI cable...
Replies
Views
ColinJ
C
Hi I'd like to know the purpose of having puTTy on the PanelviewPlus 600. Can I use it to VNC to my panelview when I'm not on the same network...
Replies
Views
Hello all My manager was nice enough to provide us with these nice big screens. Yet bootp is as small as it is on my lap to. Is there any...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to working with servo control. My training is coming, but I have a customer that needs help right now, so I'm trying to read/work...
Replies
Views
Dear PLCsers, I have a client that has a S5 (95U) communicated with an operator panel using TTY through the PG port. The PLC code an be uploaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom