Configure Modbus Link PRMVI69-MCM to Compact Logix L32

JNS

Hi All,
I am trying to configure modbus card PRMVI69-MCM with the compactlogix L32 plc...I need to communicate L32 to external device to get some data through modbus. How do I decide which one is master and which one is slave...i.e. L32 is Master or external device is master????

The Prosoft MCM modules can be either a Modbus Master or a Modbus Slave, so determine which mode your external device supports and configure the Prosoft module for the opposite mode.

What is the external device ?

Similar Topics

I have to connect more than 50 no of modbus TCP/IP IO devices to Citect SCADA. I will be connecting them as individual ports. Can I give different...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a Stride Analog Output module to a 1769 CompactLogix via Ethernet. I added a new Generic Ethernet Module for the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hi all, the machine I am programming the Rockwell PLC for has about 100 parameters that need to be adjusted for every customer. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom