GE PAC RX3i CMM-004 nogo with 5-wire radio

I is a noob

hey guys. I know most of you are AB guys, thats not what this is about. I am having a problem with GE's PAC (RX3i) and its communications module. I am using the ports on the module(RJ45) to connect with an MDS 9710B radio. Its a licensed radio and requires 5 wire control( rx,tx,cts,rts,and ground). I have seen ONE other PAC set up this way with a differnce in radio MDS (9810 spread spectrum) and have set this with MDS transnet (also spread spectrum) to rule out the module as the problem. Is GE just having problems 5-wire radio's??? In this instance a spread just wont reach. Any ideas other then setting up a FAUX repeater just to convert the 5-wire to a 3-wire? This thing is really eating my luncho_O

Similar Topics

Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am not a programmer, but I can do some simple programming. So now I want the time to be recorded every time a pump turns on. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have experience with AB, recently I have been assigned with a job using GE Controls and I am getting familiar with it, I have a program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently decide to try using a prosoft gate to bridge handshakes between two of our processors. Reason being is one is profinet and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I am new to the GE Fanuc systems, I need some guidance in communication between RX3i PAC system (CPU CRU 320)and Versamax CPUE05...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom