plc related cd's

jhonnygaddar

hi everyone,i have been learning plc's,just by reading books.so far have is only theoretical knowledge.i have no idea,how the connections are wired or how the ladder program switches the output.since i have no access to a real plc,i was thinking of buying a cd,which shows all the things related to a plc.kindly help me find a cd which covers the basic and intermediate stages of plc(allen bradley..cost around $100)on ebay or any such websites
cant afford if moree..,:cry:

YouTube has some plc video clips. The Automation Technologies Intro to PLC Programming Training Video series on YouTube is not bad for free...

Wiring Connections

hi everyone,i have been learning plc's,just by reading books.so far have is only theoretical knowledge.i have no idea,how the connections are wired or how the ladder program switches the output.,:cry:

I know you are looking for a CD, but since you also
mentioned that you don't know how the connections are wired
I provided a link to a pdf file containing material
explaining connections and wiring. It helped me and maybe
it will help you also:
http://www.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/d0user/ch2.pdf

K-

thank you guys,but the info provided on you tube and all other suggested sites does not provide me a practical knowledge,i am looking for a video that gives me a basic and intermediate knowledge on plc i=powersupply,inputs,utputs,processor and the ladder programming that makes the plc work..so any video showing all these would be more helpful..kindly suggest a video or cd that i can buy.i wont be a practical knowledge though,but it will be more useful than the paper format..
i found many cd's on ebay on plc programming or plc traning,but not sure which to buy,kindly help me with one on e bay,esp allenbradley plc