WInCC Flex, loading the software from a CF backup

userxyz

Our customer has a new MP277 panel. Is it possible to put a compiled software (wincc flex) on a CF, then the customer should be able to use the backup/restore function in the configuration screen.

Hi I believe it is. JseperMP has said to me in a previous post it is possible to use 'pack and go' with Wincc Flex 2008 SP1. The firmware of the screen must also be the correct version to allow this.

I you search my name and look for title simialr to 'Wincc Flex & S7 questions' you will see the discussion

cheers

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to talk to an old TP170 color (sic) via WinCC Flex (I've converted the project from Protool) and I get the following error...
Replies
Views
We've got a (very!) new MP277 which has only USb and Ethernet comms. Since we haven't yet received our point-to -point USB cable we decided to try...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom