Datalog from Omron CJ1

chavak

Hi,

What is the cost effective package available to log data [Production Data and alarms] from Omron CJ1G-CPU45H PLC. The customer wanted to save the data into a PC at end of the shifts and reset it, prepare for the next shift[running 3 shifts]. The saved data must be able to read in excel.

I have done similar application on SLC5/04 using RSView 32. Do I need a full fledged SCADA system to do this, or any other better solutions.

Any experience on such situation, please share

Best Regards

Thanks STL??? & Pp,

I will look at both the suggestions, get customer's consensus and proceed. I am new to both, bust familiar with SCADA a little.

Thanks for the direction
Best Regards

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi, The operator has reported that, from time-to-time, when he presses the "Generate Report" button...
Replies
Views
I never really noticed this because I rarely do datalogging in a PV+, but it seems you can only start one datalog. Is this really true? My...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it possible to automatically generate PDF Report of Trend and Datalog in FactoryTalk View SE v12? If YES, Please, how?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm using an ABL33ER with Panelview 600. I have datalogging running on the HMI using the view studio datalog model on startup of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom