Unknown Address type

The Plc Kid

When looking in a slc 5 /04 program i see move instructions with a destination of M0:7.620

What type of address is this? What is possible. This program has next to no documentation so i am just trying to figure out what is happening in this ladder?

Backplane communications

What type of module is in Slot 7? This file type moves data into and out of certain types of modules such as RIO or DNET.

Like Flopro said, certain interface modules have "internal" memory labeled with M. I have seen it on an SST module for communicating over Profibus networks.

Similar Topics

Dear all, we have allen breadly plc compactlogix L32.i dont know the ip address of this plc.so i could not get communication with plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just joined the site today, glad to see there is a forum for PLC guys. So we build robot welding cells and ship them to customers...
Replies
Views
is it possible to upload the program as back of the s7-300 plc with unknown ip address? Thank you..
Replies
Views
Hello all, So the company I'm with just got the RSLogix 5000 software so I can make some changes to an existing machine. The Machine is running...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone can answer what is probably an easy question. I am trying to upload a micrologix program. It is using an ethernet adaptor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom