AB Pico Controller and Intouch

mailshriram

I have Pico controller by allen bradley. I have designed a intouch application to communicate with that. the problem i am facing is server connection between them. I am really new to this. i tried communicating with the ABKF2 server and even FS Gateway, but there is no response in the PLC. The error message i am in logger is " Fail to Failed to Poke item -- for Access Name -- with FSGateway.

it would be really helpful if someone could help me on this.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi im trying to connect my pico to my laptop but I cant configure the com port for usb. it works okay on a different laptop with the serial cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having trouble getting online with an old AB Pico module. I am currently using the 1760-CBL-PM02 cable, and cannot autoconfig via...
Replies
Views
New here but going to ask this question. Have a AB Pico 1760-L12AWA-NC controller that has no program. Does anyone know the factory installed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have an AB pico controller that is not seeing a capacitive sensor on a particular input. The application was written for one sensor...
Replies
Views
I have a PICO (1760-L12AWA-ND) in operation at a customer's site. They want a backup of the program. Does anyone know if uploading the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom