Touch Screen Pendant

CharlesM

I have seen a lot of these units but I don't know who makes them. I know Siemens makes something like this but I don't think this is a Siemens. Does anyone know who make this?

Keba.jpg

I came across a big injection moulding machine ENGEL(austrian) that has a KEBA PLC/pc lots of I/O serious bit of kit with a PC like maybe DOS based HMI connected. I was wondering how one program's this. I think the cpu had - cpu 212 written on it.

I integrate one from Siemens in almost all my machines.
I use it mainly for the manual operation of the machine.
Any manual movement is only allowed if the "deadman" switch is activated on the panel.
Its a use full piece of hardware well worth integrating.