IAI Robocylinder with Red Lion HMI

crane

I am trying to use a Red Lion HMI (g303) to read position data directly off of a Robocylinder (with P-Con-C controller). Does anyone know where I can get a RS485 cable that works with both?

I have attached a PDF drawing from one of my customers, indicating which wires he used from the IAI connector kit (CB-RCB-CTL002) to communicate to our units using Modbus on RS485.

Regards,
Dan

Similar Topics

I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can I get help with the following Invalid Input Size Fault displayed in Studio 5000. Allen Bradley: Studio 5000 V33 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
I have a IAI robo cylinder controller MSEP module that I need to change the IP address in. I have the parameter software from IAI, and i am able...
Replies
Views
Hello, 1. How do I setup IAI MCON IP address for Profinet connection to Siemens S7 CPU1511? 2. I had setup name and IP address for the MCON...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone ever worked with an IAI robot cylinder position controller PCON CA and if so can you help me on how to program it with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom