Memory Expansion for Compact Logix

demmons

Does Allen Bradley offer any way to increase memory in a Compact Logix 1769-L32E controller?

I need to make modifications in a processor which is already showing its estimated memory in the red zone.

Thanks

The memory sizes on CompactLogix and ControlLogix 1756-L6x controllers is fixed.

If you cannot reclaim enough memory by deleting unused tags shrinking unused arrays, you need to get a 1769-L35E controller.

Changing controller types is super-simple; just select the new controller model in Controller Properties. Because you're staying in the 1769 Ethernet controller family, there will be no changes to the I/O structure.

Similar Topics

Is there ANY way to expand the memory on a 1200? I have maxed out the memory and went as far as passing memory back and forth from working memory...
Replies
Views
Calling out to the OMRON PLC fans, I am currently programming an Omron CJ2H-CPU66. I am needing to take a previous program from the larger CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom