Protool Script

Thim

Hi folks,

I was playing a bit with protool scripting today.
And have a problem, protool doesn't allow me to have a script of more then 20 lines, is there someone out there how knows a way arround this?

Greetings

Thim

Found it but it seems so weird.
Let me explain how i do it.
Make 2 variables(tags), then make a script (Function, not a sub)
Then 1 tag is the return value of the function, and lets say another tag is the input value and also the Call value of that script.
When you define the Call of the script (actually this is been done in the "input" tag it self not in an other script) you also have to define the "return value" tag.

I was suspecting more something like have 1 script and call all the functions you need.

Did i understand it good or is it wrong what i'm doing, It is working that's for sure :)