Telemecanique question

userxyz

Code:
!
(*******************************************************************************************************************)
(*                         *)
(* Reset sorties chaque cycle du PLC                *)
(*                       *)
(*******************************************************************************************************************)
!
IF Selecteur_automatique_manuel THEN
 Mw202_bits_de_commande:11:=0;
 Mw214_bits_de_commande:2:=0;
 M_p01_pdp_avant:=FALSE;
 M_p02_pdp_arriere:=FALSE;
END_IF;

Mw202_bits_de_commande:11:=0 what does this mean, that all the words from MW202 to 214 are set to zero ?

I know nothing about these, so this is just a guess.
I would read it as just one bit being turned off in each word. The eleventh bit of Mw202, and the second bit of Mw214.

If someone selects Manual mode, turn off a couple of outputs, and reset a couple of flags that control Auto mode.