Mitutoyo --> S7-300 RS232

ason

Hey i wonder if any one have used s7--300 for communicating with a Mitutoyo linear gage counter EH-101P over RS232 ACSII.
I wonder if it´s difficult to catch the right value from the corresponding output.

and if the output always looks in the same format or if the decimal point can be in different places.
I´m interested in those commands
GA**CRLF
CL**CRLF

mitu_com.jpg

Thanks, have bean looking at those, but we are going to use S7-315-2DP
I was reading that there is some example files on the CD for CP341,
but i cant find them on siemens homepage,
maybe i can learn something from them, if i can get my hands on them.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys. i have a Encoder Trouble. Yaskawa SGDV-200A15A, MITUTOYO ST782A combination make a A.C22 alarm. i did not complete a Polarity...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom