Allen Bradley Pico Controller

mailshriram

I have a pico controller that i have to communicate with wonderware intouch. I wasnt able to find any server that communicates with the Pico PLC.. Is there a server that can talk with the pico controllers... I am new to this field..Any inputs are greatly appreciated..

thanks

The PICO's are smart relay's, I don't think they "speak" any thing. There only one notch above plain old timer's. There are some brands of smart relay's that speak modbus, but the pico isn't one of them.

If you want something that will communicate with your SCADA system then a
ML1000 (probably less expansive then the PICO) or ML1100 may be a better choice.

Similar Topics

Hi im trying to connect my pico to my laptop but I cant configure the com port for usb. it works okay on a different laptop with the serial cable...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program a pico controller and need to span the analog inputs for temp (RTD) and ma (pressure transducer)so the the analog...
Replies
Views
I have never used the Pico GFX, but I have been looking at it for a somewhat simple application. AB is hiding the programming manual somewhere on...
Replies
Views
I have a skid mounted blower/material transport system that has one of these pico controllers in the panel. I really need to alter he programming...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone; Just purchased an Allen Bradley pico and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to order in way of software and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom