S7 cross reference

Ali-mohammadi

Hello everybody.
Is there any way to search the variables in simatic manager whitch have been defined by pointers,in other words,their addresses are indirect?

Thanks Ali-mohammadi

Hi Ali-mohammad,

in Step 7 Cross-reference there is no way to see if you use pointers to memory area like:

A [AR1,P#0.0]

or

= M[AR1,P#0.0]

BR,
Maitomies

Nope.
Indirect acdressing cross reference isn't possible.
Because you could be adressing anything, it's dynamic, no way the offline program knows what you want to adress....

Similar Topics

All - I don't know much about PLC5, I am more from ControlLogix. Can someone answer this: So I am looking at a N262:10 tag with offset 2...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers and sisters of PLCTalk.net, I am working with a PLC5/40 program which uses RSLogix 5, and am wondering if there is a way to export...
Replies
Views
I have an issue in Studio 5000 where occasionally a few different tags numbers will change to an -e1.444 for less than a second. I ran the cross...
Replies
Views
What does it mean when you click on right click on a tag in a run and the "cross reference" option does not exist? Ive noticed sometimes its...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentleman, I would like to display the cross reference along with DT at the end of the interruption point in pic#2 exactly as they are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom