wincc flex runtime problem

According to F1, you have a Graphic IO field without a picture corresponding to the current linked tag value.

Meaning, you use a graphic IO-field. In said IO-field you configure pictures for the values of the tag linked to it, like you do in a text list. But here using the Graphics list.
Getting the cacti/cactuses means that the tag is either 0, or more then 1 bit is set (if using bit number) or there isn't a picture configured for the current value of said tag.

If it's a static image, please use the Graphics View.

Edit: If it needs to be a dynamic image, then in the Graphics list, select one of the pictures as the default picture. That's another way to avoid getting the cacti/cactuses.

Last edited:
according to f1, you have a graphic io field without a picture corresponding to the current linked tag value.

Meaning, you use a graphic io-field. In said io-field you configure pictures for the values of the tag linked to it, like you do in a text list. But here using the graphics list.
Getting the cacti/cactuses means that the tag is either 0, or more then 1 bit is set (if using bit number) or there isn't a picture configured for the current value of said tag.

If it's a static image, please use the graphics view.

Edit: If it needs to be a dynamic image, then in the graphics list, select one of the pictures as the default picture. That's another way to avoid getting the cacti/cactuses.

DEZDCHEZVFRZ.jpg

Hmm, the only other way I can manage to get it, using a graphics view, is when it's out of bounds. When I get the message:
Warning: Location or size of screen object is invalid.

Could be it doesn't like the picture, is it jpg, bmp, gif? Did you try deleting it, doing a Rebuild all, inserting again, Rebuild all?

Last edited:
Okay

Deleted the graphic view, made a new one, same graphic.
Rebuild All.

Okay now.

Thanks jeebs !!

Hmm, the only other way I can manage to get it, using a graphics view, is when it's out of bounds. When I get the message:
Warning: Location or size of screen object is invalid.

Could be it doesn't like the picture, is it jpg, bmp, gif? Did you try deleting it, doing a Rebuild all, inserting again, Rebuild all?