plc rungs tags are fading when scrolling using mouse!

pssriram16

When I scroll up or down on a ladder logic using mouse, some of the tags just fade away or disappear..never had this problem...is it the laptop or the resolution??

Even after I click on those tags, they still dont appear....I have use the keyboard UP & DOWN keys to get the tags display and re-appear right.

Thanks
Sri

PLC TAGS FADE.jpg

Wiggle your vga cord.

Just joking...seriously, did this just suddenly start happening after working normally? I have seen graphics goof-ups in RSLogix500 before very similar to that, but it has never been permanent. Restarting Logix or closing and re-opening the ladder window fixed it in my case.

You might search the knowbase at ab.com

Paul

this laptop was given to me a week ago. Ever since I have been working with it I have been having this problem. Even after restarting the ladder logic code, the probelm does not go away...this is weird.

I have never had this issue with any other PC or laptop before.

Sri

Do you have a support contract with Rockwell Automation? If so, you should call them to start a new case and send them your screenshots. I searched the knowledgebasebase and only found only one article that described something similar but it was for FBD and ST diagrams, not ladder.

Hmmm.

The one knowbase article was in reference to version 11. They said to go into windows control panel, regional and language settings, and turn off any language settings you don't need.

I wonder if that will help in your case?

Paul

I seem to remember having this problem with my last laptop. If I recall I had to install a mouse app called freewheel or flywheel or something like that.