Allen Bradley UIC

the_msp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Having a bit of trouble getting my UIC working... using RSLinx Lite (don't have version number at hand). I have installed the UIC driver, but in device manager, it is appearing under the "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" tab as opposed to the "Ports (Com and LPT) as the UIC manual shows it..

Will post a screenshot and more info tomorrow, any early suggestions?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a AB 1747-UIC USB to DH 485 converter Can I use that to connect to a watlow controller EZzone with "standard bus EIA 485" ...
Replies
Views
i use slc5/03 1747-L532 .i communicate using 1747-UIC when i connected that device rs linx hang.i was try more times in more pc.1747-UIC LED not...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYONE: help help help I did configure RSLINX AB_DF-1 and followed the instruction manual for 1747-UIC. Cable 1747-CP3 connected to slc...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we were looking into getting a UIC to replace our old PIC but my supplyer say's I was wondering if any of you guys knew any thing...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom