quick question about siemens/TI

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
the 505 series. which direction does the scan start from... top or bottom? I seem to remember either the siemens or maybe modicon stating the scan from the bottom of the ladder logic. am I going crazy?

the 505 series. which direction does the scan start from... top or bottom? I seem to remember either the siemens or maybe modicon stating the scan from the bottom of the ladder logic. am I going crazy?

The Ti505s start scanning from the top of the logic. No idea about modicon :)

Similar Topics

Hey guys got a quick question. We have some smart relays laying around from out of date fixtures and I have used them in the past, siemens and...
Replies
Views
So the quick and short of the situation is that I designed an axle press that was sent to one of my company's other facilities. That facility just...
Replies
Views
So I have a PID loop on an 1756-L61 running V17 software just for background. Also the PID PV is a pressure transmitter and the CV is speed sent...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across a 3 turn potentiometer that is panal mounted with either a 22 or 30 mm hole? I have been looking but nothing so far. They...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just learning CCW, finally got connected to a micro820. I'm wondering what the Version number means. The program that was already in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom