RSview32 Trend

You can use the event detector to issue a printdisplay command every 30 minutes. The display is the one that contains the trend.

thanks for help. but its print file..
I want to print only my trend1 graphic..
Can i print only it?

Last edited:
Yes... but more info is needed

This is like saying my car is broke, can you fix it...

What kind of car, what is it doing etc

I asked you are you using TrendX ? did you roll your own?
How can i print a trend graphic every 30 minutes?
My codes working only in command line.
I m using event detector..
PrintDisplay Trend
if system\Second=30 then 1 else 0

trend.jpg

Last edited:
In the Action field change to PrintDisplay Trend /U
or for a 2 second wait before printing PrintDisplay Trend /Wait=2000

In the expression try this it should work but is untested and may require experimentation
System\Minute ==1
System\Minute==31

Let us know how it goes

Last edited:
better than never

I know its been 7 years but I'll answer it as i was having the same issue and figure it out myself ,it may help someone in the future maybe me , make sure you dont use the same name of the control tag in trend settings if you do so it will auto pause and link all other behavior of your trends
cheers