GX developer analog config

DairyBoy

Good day all. I've used the "intelligent function utility" within gx to set up Q64DA and Q68ADI modules. No hardware yet, so can't verify, but my question is: having used this facility, can I completely do away with the "to" & "from" instructions in my ladder prog, and expect the converted values (Q68ADI) to appear directly in the designated registers? 🤞🏻 Thanks.

using GX developer to set up analog modules does away with the TO/From
statements. The GX developer setup reads/writes the data directly to the registers you selected and the format setup you entered here.
The Q plc setups are better advanced than the old A's

Similar Topics

Hi! I like to ask is there a way i can filter my analog input?
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a pressure sensor (range 0-10 bar) and its output is 0-20 ma. but the current vs pressure curve is non linear such as. pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to programme a gradually increasing analog using and fx1n and a fx2nda unit. The output needs to increase over a set period...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I am an under graduate engineering student presently working on a project involving the Mitsubishi FX3G PLC. I plan to programme...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom