Saia plc

hbsnyder

Hello, I'm new here. I am attempting to connect to a PCD2 I have built the PCD*.K111 cable (with pin 9 connected on both ends) and downloaded the 90 day software.
My first attempt to communicate was not successful.
Question: Should pin 9 on the cable be disconnected?
Another question: How do I know if the PLC is programmed with Step 7 or PG5?
Another issue: The vendor for this equipment is not forthcoming with information about the programming :mad:. If this equipment is protected with a password or by other means how would I know?
Thanks for any assistance

Similar Topics

Questions about an old SAIA PLC type PLC is PCD4 - board RS422 (PCD7.F110) We sold a HMI to replace one but our HMI doesn´t communicate with the...
Replies
Views
hi, i have a machine with SAIA model number PCD2.M5540. Recently i am facing issue regarding the run and stop mode. i tried setting the plc to...
Replies
Views
hello staff need help again We acquired a machine that has second-hand plc I need to make changes in a skirt plc program PCA1 M54M4 and PCA1...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Does anyone have any experience with the SAIA PLC type PCD2.M110? where to find (free) software for that Plc? that setting has to...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I don't like to do this, but we've got like a huge thing going on here, and they'd like for me to get it over with as soon as possible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom