wincc flex2008 pid faceplate

mel_w

Hi all
I am trying to create a faceplate to set pid parameters for fb41 when I assign dynamic property I cannot pick a time for the data format then when I pick db41.ti as the tag for the faceplate it turns orange and warns me that tag is wrong data type does anyone know if I have to convert a dynamic property of say a real to the to the time format or how else can I set up an input field in a faceplate to set ti and td ?
Regards
Mel

Similar Topics

Here's My Set Up. HMI MP377, Siemens CPU 319F PLC. Here's what I need to happen. On a BOOL being set(or any data type really) I need to bring...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom