DIGI One IAP

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

I have a DIGI One IAP devie. and I have a few problems. I was hoping someone might have some experience with this device. I am going from AB Ethernet to Modbus slave. Here are my latest issues.

1. RS Linx doen't recognize any device being online at the assigned IP (I just get the Xed out question mark.

1a. DIGI sent me an EDS file. I set up the EDS file and it gives an error regarding "Minrev 0". If I set up as "MinREv 1" it give a green good indicator. but Linx doesn't seam to see it either way.

2. My message commands error out. I set them up multiple ways but I don't get a .DN bit regardless of how they are set.

2a. No where in my message comand configuration does it look like the message block in the DIGI documentation.

3. I have been moving the IP Adress in the RS linx table and Net ENI Table to meet the apropriate Modbus station assignment.

4. RS Linx can become verry unstable resulting from issuse surounding the DIGI Product. I have found Right clicking on the tree; clearing the "general" table and the "performance " table and re starting Linx seams to improve

Has anyone set this up and seen similar issue? ANd what was your solution.

Regards,

Kirk