using a digi one iap as a protocol converter??? AB to Modbus ethernet?

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
a company that is doing a job for me mentioned using a digi as a protocol converter to convert AB ethernet to modbus slave so I can poll it using my modbus master. Ive never heard of that before. Ive used digi's to go from serial to ethernet but never actually changed protocols. Ive read a little about it on their website and in the manual, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has done this and if it is working out ok for them....

Similar Topics

I have an Omron CJ1M that I would like to be able to read and write to from a C-More HMI over an existing ethernet network. I have a ton of IAPs...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom