Slc, rio sn, panelview 600

wayne learie

I am having problems communicating with my panelview 600 via RIO SN located on slot 1 of my 10 slot rack unit. I am using SLC 5/5 controller. Please advice the best approach to this problem in detail.

Please provide the complete catalog number of your PanelView. What is the problem exactly. The more info the better the help.

SLC, 1747-SN,PANELVIEW 600 how do I configure RIO comunication

I have one chassis, in which a SLC 5/05 processor in slot -0 and a scanner 1747-SN in slot -1. The main rack is 1 x 10 slots. A panelview 600 2711- K6C1 series B is connected to the RIO scannner port.
On the main rack:
0 – SLC5/5
1 – 1747-SN
2 – IB16
3 – OW16
4 – OW16
5 – NI4
6 – NI4
7 – NI4
8 – NI4
9 – NO4

The distance of RIO comm. Cable does not exceed as defind in the RIO manual.
How do I configure both the panelview and 1747-SN for block transfer. I also want to be able to down load my panelview program via pass thru.