S5 Checksum Fault

AChu

Hi All

When I download the program to S5 PLCs (redundancy PLC) , It started up is in normal. But after a while, th error code 22 occured in both PLCs.

Code 22 is Checksum fault. Do anyone know why this cause will occur ? Since checksum fault is SOFT stop the PLCS, which H-error bit will present this fault ?

April

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm trying to recreate the following checksum calculation in the PLC. The example is written in C++ of which I am not very familiar...
Replies
Views
PLC is Automation Direct P2000. Destination device is a servo drive. Pacific Scientific SC755 with a custom program in BASIC. I have a copy of the...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC connected to a modem. I can tap into the modem via ethernet and read the Modbus messages coming in. So I use Modbus Poll. I'm...
Replies
Views
Does a change in the program always equal a checksum change? For instance, if I change a timer preset from 10 to 15 does the checksum change...
Replies
Views
HI, I have doubt in allen bradely plc , am using udp communication. My aim is to find the checksum of received message. what is my problem is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom