Mitshubishi FX PLC programming port settings

Go to your project offline. Select "ONLINE", go to "TRANSFER SETUP", double click on the "SERIAL" icon. Be sure that it is underlined otherwise it will not allow access. Go to the drop down list and choose which one you want. Be sure that it matches the same baud rate as the plc.

Last edited:
what software you have? what is the purpose?

if you are interested in programming:
you can set port baud rate as described (online-transfer setup, PC interface, serial). if you are using GX developer, there is no need to set anything on plc side (not sure if you are using other software, medoc for example).

if you are interested in communication:
check manuals for serial communication. there are options in parameters (DGX Developer) to assign settings to aux serial ports (CH1, CH2) or one can do it through PLC code (check D8120 etc.). note that this is for aux ports (add-on), not sure what register set controls it for programming port (i never looked it up, i use programming port for programming only).

FX plc programming port: 9600baud 7data 1stop bit Even parity
and it cannot be changed. You would have change the device parameters your connecting.