Upload from S5 PLC to Step 5

AChu

Hi all,

I have a question about uplaoding program from S5-155 PLC.
Can I upload the program which PLCS (redundancy PLC) are in run mode ?
If Yes, what is the nomral procedure for uploading the programs ?

THX

Can I upload the program which PLCS (redundancy PLC) are in run mode ?
Yes.
If Yes, what is the nomral procedure for uploading the programs ?
That depends on the software you're using: Step 5, Step 5 for Windows or even another package. There are slight differences between different versions of Step 5. Bottomline: please state which software you're using and someone here is bound to have an answer.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I am use Step 5 with window 95. What is the normal procedure for uploading program in redundancy S5-155 PLCs ?

April

Hi,

I am use Step 5 with window 95. What is the normal procedure for uploading program in redundancy S5-155 PLCs ?

April
First of all, you didn't answer what version of S5 you're using. I have used V3.0, V6.0, and versions from V7.0 up on several versions of Windows starting with Win95.

Furthermore you upload FROM a PLC and download TO a PLC, you never upload in a PLC.

Kind regards,

Sorry for answer you with uncler post. The version of Step 5 is 6.0. I want to know the normal procedure from uploading program in redundancy S5-155 PLCs to PG?

THX