klockner moeller ps 306

m.bennetts100

I am busy with a breakdown in a outdated plant and the machine has the above plc in it, can anyone give me some programming manuals electronically so \i can go into the jungle and get the machine running, I am going to have to start programming from start as the PLC lost its program during a blackout and they have no back up file (back up batteries were left too long and went flat). I have source the software and cable that are required but need to know how the program is written timers relays etc
icon5.gif

Click the downloads link above, go to other plcs and in there you will find

SUCOcontrol PS4 100 Series Manual.zip

This is for the newer PS4 but 95% of the commands and style are the same for the PS3 so it should help you out.

You would be better of chucking it away though and replacing with a newer model of plc !

thanks dave, I intend throwing it away but Zimbabwe has no money, I have to convince them of the benifits, they also use the old toshiba ex40 range but I am up to speed with those and have access to all the program loaders

Michael

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I will try this

greatly appreciated, I have managed to download now and will try the programming next

Michael

Michael
I am in Zimbabwe and work with the old Klockner Moeller plcs.We have PS316.I have the manual as well.It is a 19MB pdf file so I could not upload it.If anyone knows how I can do it I would be happy to help.

thanks dave, I intend throwing it away but Zimbabwe has no money, I have to convince them of the benifits, they also use the old toshiba ex40 range but I am up to speed with those and have access to all the program loaders

Michael

Sorry, dont know how i messed up the link!!

You have got it now but here it is anyways !