Looking for Free (if possible) online training

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
for the major plc's. I'm comfortable with slc 500 series and plc 5's.
This week I was asked to help with a koyo dl250-1, and while I got it to do what I wanted, I'd rather not be learning on the job.

Aside from that: Siemens (there are a couple of different series), and the compactlogix controllers...they look like they'd be a blast to play with.

But I'd rather play on my own time, and not while on their time.

Also.. what would be a good programming package to get for the siemens and compactlogix controllers? I'm primarily a troubleshooter, but with the 500's I've done extensive editing and have written numerous routines, some of which I utilize dde to read tables..

Thanks in advance..

Thank you! I really enjoy working with the slc 500's and plc 5 series, and am happy to be given the opportunity to work on other controllers.
They're a lot of fun.