omron function block

What i did was click right mousebutton at "Function Blocks" in the meny to the left in CX-Programmer. here you can choose "Insert function block - ladder"

And then you just set the in- and outputs, and then you make the program of the function block underneath.

When calling the function block in the programsection just choose "new function block call" in the meny, and choose witch function block you like to use.

Insert a function block - call it what you will.
Develop your code in ladder with symbols - you must have symbols.
Highlight the rung, copy, open up the function block and paste in your copied ladder. Then adjust inputs and outputs - finisshed.

Similar Topics

Hello Someone know an Function Block or example code for Fins TCP/IP or UDP working for CJ2M CPU33? Thanks for help
Replies
Views
Hi All Omron Experts I need help to create a FB for Omron PLC CP1L-E Task: Detect and Monitor Oil Level in a Hyd. Tank Using Incorporated...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to create User Defined Functions in CX-Programmer? You can do this in CODESYS no problem. I would like to be able to do this, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to add a function block to a PLC program written for an Omron CJ1M PLC. However, CX Programmer has thrown a compile error...
Replies
Views
Now I working to make Function Block using CX-Programmer Ver9.3 After compiling this FB, I have message "WARNING: Unreferenced Function Block Body...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom