Our newest book released today - PLC programming examples AND solutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Melore

Administrator
Hi Folks,

We've just released a hands-on lab manual showing lots of example applications AND their solutions.

It's the perfect guide to test your programming skill and progress as you learn.
10 applications are presented to the reader.
Each is detailed to show what steps need to be accomplished and which inputs and outputs are needed.

Then it's up to YOU to write the program. Use paper, our online simulator or ANY brand plc.

Included with EACH application is a solution as well... with full comments AND a DETAILED EXPLANATION of what each part of the program is doing.

It's a great way to learn... learning by doing!

Check out more details and order the book itself here.

ALWAYS in stock and ALWAYS includes free PRIORITY MAIL shipping.

****Special**** For a limited time: Buy it with our beginners book and get $10 off!
OR buy it with our beginner and intermediate level books and get $20 off!

Enjoy,
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.